Lalaloopsy Doll - Scraps Stitched N Sewn
- She has an adorable pet dog
- Articulated head, arms and legs.
- Shoes and clothes can be removed for fashion play
- Sewn on: August 30th (Mary Shelley's Birthday)
- Scraps Stitched 'n' Sewn was sewn from scraps and a bolt of lightning. She? s a super-shy girl, who? s not very well put together. Not much of a talker, she dislikes crowds, but she loves making new friends.
The Lalaloopsy had been once rag dolls who magically came to life when their quite final stitch was sewn. Every doll has their personal personality that comes from the fabrics employed to make them. Lalaloopsy reside in a whimsical world full of silly surprises, including Mini Lalaloopsy and fun Lalaloopsy playsets and accessories.
Lalaloopsy Dolls - Copyright © 2019